The Institute has 33 employees: 29 members of the research staff (27 hold a a PhD degree and two a MSc degree) and four members of the research suppot staff.
The Institute is headed by the Managing Board, appointed by the Presidency of SASA, and the Director of the Institute as the executive organ. The members of the Managing Board are:
- Academician Zoran Lj. Petrović, President of the Managing Board
- Prof. Dr. Tanja Ćirković Veličković, corresponding SASA member
- Dr. Magdalena Stevanović, Principal Research Fellow at the Institute,
- Dr. Dragana Jugović, Principal Research Fellow at the Institute, and
- Academician Miljko Satarić, appointed by the Ministry of Science and Technological Development of the Republic of Serbia.
The Director of the Institute (2022-2026) is Dr. Miloš Tomić.
The Secretariat and the Accounting Office are responsible for administration, financial, technical and other services.
The Institute also has a library.